Sales Manager at Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager - Industrial & Energy Technology (IET) - Gas Service
Job ID.: R88366
Employment Type: Full-time
- Do you want to work in a dynamic role responsible for sales growth? Are you a Sales Manager that is motivated to deliver? Join our Baker Hughes Sales Team!
- Our Team offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of computerized machine condition monitoring and protection services. We help our customers and partners to achieve outstanding levels of reliability through our innovative technical designs and platforms.
- Our portfolio of pioneering technology products works seamlessly to provide on-site, real-time data solutions.
Partner with the best:
- As the Sales Manager, you'll provide leadership to your team and the broader Sales & Commercial organization.
- You'll use your knowledge to develop market strategies in a diverse client environment.
- You'll deliver successful outcomes for key industry players through innovation, strategic solutions and building relationships.
As the Sales Manager you will be:
- Handling products and systems requiring thorough technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products and systems will be used.
- Managing complex sales processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side and internally.
- Selling Bently Nevada services to existing and new customers within the market segments in the area
- Shaping commercial intensity within the defined territory to generate a quality pipeline and to grow the business.
- Leading a department with large estimated orders.
- Working with (technical) sales support to realize sales to improve efficiency within the account.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 7years of sales experience in rotating equipment & gas turbines.
- Show good, general technical knowledge of energy technology products and services, alongside customer needs and requirements.
- Be able to travel locally for customer meetings, site surveys, client’s engagements.
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (please indicate clearly on resume)
- Have experience in developing sales strategy and proactively growing business.
- Demonstrate expertise in collaborating, influencing, and motivating teams to deliver multiple, successful customer projects.
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills including communicating complex technical content to a range of audiences.
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply