Sales Manager at CCETC OGUA Energy Limited
CCETC OGUA is an Operations and Maintenance (O & M) company affiliated to CCETC China. CCETC OGUA is a new company with over a decade specialization in the generation of clean energy and power, gas manufacturing and fuel generating sets power plant investment. CCETC will be adhering to the “heritage, innovation, value” concept, continue to create value to our customers. Our development goal is to become the world’s leading clean power provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Ologbo, Benin Edo,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must be versatile in machinery especially diesel generators, gas generators and turbines res/enforces.
- Must have substantial knowledge of the power industry and generator industry
- Must possess strong business network so as to be able to generate business sales immediately
- Participates in new equipment installations and commissioning.
- Prepare and present market and situational reports to line manager and or management on regular basis.
- Prepare tenders, proposals and product quotations
- Able to negotiate contracts, interpret sales terms and conditions
- Working with a variety of technicians and engineers
- Other duties or responsibilities specified by the superior, resulting from the actual and specific requirements of the job.
- Organize sales visits and liaise with new and existing clients
- Develop pre sales and post-sales support for customers
- Develop market penetration strategies
- Develop after sales strategies
- Make business presentations before clients, customers and other stakeholders
- Should be able to carry out market surveys and develop business
- Provides sale consultancy support (product and sector education and advice)
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Excellent Business Analysis and Communication Skill
- Business Forecasting and Management especially in the power sector
Interested candidates should possess the following:
- Relevant work experience especially in the power sector and generator industry
- A post graduate degree and other certifications will be added advantage
- Must possess BSc/HND in Electrical Engineering, Marketing, Business Development and Management or related fields
- Minimum 7 years post NYSC
- Proven track record in aggressive business development and management
- Candidate must be willing to relocate to company's work site.
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs such as , MS office, outlook, power point and social tools
- Excellent writing, editing and oral communications skills in English. Spoken Chinese knowledge is an asset
- Critical Thinking
- Complex Problem Solving
- Equipment Selection.
- Must have established business network
- Aggressive business development and expansion skill
- Result and goal oriented
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Proficient in design and calculation software
- Technology Design
- Business Analysis and Leadership
NGN100,000 - 200,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes via email to: email@example.com with the role applied for as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th February, 2021