Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Recruitment at Willers Solutions Limited
Recruitment at Willers Solutions Limited
Feb 27, 2020, 1:14 PM
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager Location: Lagos
Job ResponsibilitiesApplication Deadline 2nd March, 2020.
- Rapidly generate and progress leads to opportunities.
- Effectively progress opportunities through the Technology deal stages to ensure shorter sales cycles.
- Develop an account management plan to sell to customer based on their business needs and requirements.
- Ensure excellent customer relationship and satisfaction by giving prompt response to customers’ requests and making early escalation of customer issues to relevant authorities.
- Provide relevant sales, pipeline, deal stage, customer feedback and on-going reports to your Manager
- Understand our solutions and services, markets, the customer journey and the competitive landscape.
- Develop and recommend sales and marketing strategies to keep Technology competitive and innovative.
- Build and strengthen business relationship with customers within assigned accounts using proven relationship building methods including but not limited to social and or out of office engagements.
- Sell Technology solutions and services in all accounts assigned by having maximum face time with customers and with the use of a proper call plan.
- Achieve assigned quarterly / annual sales revenue and or profit target.
- Acquire new accounts and discover new opportunities in both old and new accounts.
- Grow and develop Technology's market and mind share in assigned sector.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline to ensure targets are achieved or surpassed achievement.
- A masters degree in any of the above or related field will be added advantage.
- Possession of relevant IT certifications is also an added advantage.
- Must possess sound knowledge and understanding of Technology, Enterprise Security, Infrastructure, Cloud & Mobility Solutions.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or closely related fields. (Please do not apply if you do not possess the listed educational requirements).
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the IT and service sales sector.
- Knowledgeable and committed
- Technology Sales Engineer, with a good understanding of Technology Sales.
- Understand and use CRM Software.
- Candidate must be young self-driven
- Technology savvy
Job Title: Production Supervisor Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Counsels employees on how to achieve an optimal output or workflow
- Resolves issues and disputes between manufacturing employees
- Creates and maintains professional schedules
- Communicates with and assists other manufacturing departments as needed
- Evaluates the condition of production equipment
- Maintains a clean and safe environment for all workers
- Helps production staff achieve company goals by communicating expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results
- Enforces company policies and guidelines
- Assists workers by offering personal growth opportunities
- Implements cost-saving strategies and techniques
- Ensures that production plans are completed by a certain time
- Contacts appropriate sources for repair issues
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Chemistry, or Chemical Engineering.
- Must have 3 - 5 years cognatof e experience in a Cosmetics Production Company.
- Must have good communication, interpersonal and Leadership skills.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: Jobs@willerssolutions.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email. Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.Application Deadline 7th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts