Sales Manager - Oil and Gas Servicing at Geoplex Drillteq Limited
Geoplex is the fastest-growing indigenous Service Company in Sub-Saharan Africa. Established in June 2002 to provide Oilfield Services to the fast-expanding Upstream Sector of the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the West Africa Coastal Region, Government policies aimed at encouraging and ensuring more participation by competent Nigerians in the upstream Oil & Gas Industry have contributed to our growth process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager - Oil and Gas Servicing
Ref Code: GPLX/BDE/270722
- The Sales Manager shall assist with the attainment of the company’s business growth objectives, articulating new business development opportunities in the Oil and Gas Industry and compiling bids/tenders and collecting project data.
- Support in winning new contracts
- Preparation of Bids and Tenders
- Invoice submission and follow-up (where applicable)
- Attendance at pre-bod meetings/technical audits
- Follow-up on all tendering processes
- Assistance where necessary in the negotiation and pricing of bids
- Constant updates of Tender/Contract status, submission to all necessary parties
- Update of all company tendering-related documents
- Support the marketing of company services
- Support in client presentations
- Develop technical and commercial knowledge of all our product offerings and services.
- Contribute to the attainment of the company’s business development strategies
- Generate work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (PO)
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
- Develop leads into opportunities and convert them into new accounts
- Leverage on knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
- Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical bidding requirements
- Support the development of project proposals; employ data gathering techniques and analysis to present proposed solutions to clients
- Demonstrate consistent sales development success and target–driven achievement
- Identify immediate and long-term needs by clients for the company’s products and services on such projects
- Liaise between the company and key agencies in the industry such as NAPIMS, DPR etc.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with partners and clients and develop a deep understanding of their needs
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers
- Prepare and make effective product presentations to clients
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in ongoing and upcoming projects
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Degree
- The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 10 years of experience in Sales and Business Development related activities preferably in the oil and gas servicing sector
- A problem solver with excellent Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- The ideal candidate should be very flexible and able to adapt to new situations and challenges.
- We are looking for highly self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 8th August, 2022.