Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Sales & Marketing Officer in an Engineering and Construction Company
Sales & Marketing Officer in an Engineering and Construction Company
Mar 2, 2020, 11:26 AM
An Engineering & Construction Company seeks to fill the position below with suitable and qualified person:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Officer Location: Benin City Employment Type: Full Time
- Manage your client database within your assigned territory
- Sale the Company products by establishing contact and developing relationship with prospects.
- Developing a good relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standard.
- Being a team player by contributing to the team effort related to the result as needed.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, Trainings, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Identify potential markets.
- Drive customers acquisition to meet daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Promptly report issues and feedback from activities with agents on the field and Send daily report to your line manager.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close out.
- Fast learner, great adaptability to change and passion for sales.
- Ability to meet target and work under pressure.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Understanding of Benin terrain is an added advantage
- Strong business sense& Enthusiastic and goal-driven
- Exceptional communication and customer service delivery
- Proficiency in English Language
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Packages
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Administrative Skills is also an added advantage
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics and other related fields with a minimum of 2 Years Cognitive Experience in Sales.
- Preferably Female Candidates
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail. Application Deadline 6th March, 2020. Note: Only the short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Only Female candidate should apply.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts