Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Sales Representative at Trefoil Networks Limited
Sales Representative at Trefoil Networks Limited
Jul 9, 2020, 5:52 PM
Trefoil Networks Limited is incorporated in Nigeria and Licensed by the NCC and the NBC. With over 15 years of operations, we have provided across every state in Nigeria, and most of West and Central Africa. In depth technological knowledge, ground breaking innovations, National and International partnering agreements, enable us to provide affordable and simple solutions that are specific to different user needs and applications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Representative Location: Nationwide
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Representative to help in the state expansion drive and dealership management
- He/She will be customer facing and front-line driver for the company in achieving set sales targets and business strategy
- Drive market initiatives to achieve sales targets in the state
- Source and appoint dealers in clusters
- Ensure adequate stock holding at dealer level at all time
- Trade intelligence report on competition
- Manage distribution of inventory and logistics
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- To ensure other Channel Partners are purchasing and stocking
- Drive sales activation in collaboration with marketing to drive awareness & visibility -such as: mobile road shows (buses), presence at events e.g, Trade fair, presentations, and corporate engagement
- Bachelor's Degree in Management or related Social Sciences
- 3+ years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing in FMCG or Telecom
- Previous managed key accounts and products dealers
- Previous management of Distributors and Dealers
- Must be resident in the state for which you are applying.
- Relevant experience in B2B and B2C
- Previously managed defined territory with track records of achievement.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and the state as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 15th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Ogun State Abia State Anambra State Edo State Kano State Oyo State Plateau State Sales Borno State Bauchi State Kaduna State Katsina State Kebbi State Kwara State Niger State Sokoto State Zamfara State Benue State Yobe State Imo State Adamawa State Cross River State Gombe State Ebonyi State Ekiti State Nasarawa State Delta State Bayelsa State Enugu State Kogi State Ondo State Osun State Akwa Ibom State Jigawa State Taraba State Lagos State Rivers State Trefoil Networks Limited Abuja