Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Sales Representative in a Pharmaceutical Importation Company
Sales Representative in a Pharmaceutical Importation Company
Mar 17, 2020, 12:32 PM
A Pharmaceutical Importation Company with many fast moving drugs in the market with its head office in Onitsha, Anambra State is urgently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative Locations: Port-Harcourt - Rivers, Cross River, Jos - Plateau, Bauchi, Edo, Delta, Benue, Nassarawa, Abuja, Niger, Kogi
- Carry out marketing Intelligence and reporting competitors activities to the Regional Sales Manager
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities In hIs/her area and reporting status promptly to the Regional Sales Manager
- Drive the development of new businesses and relationships.
- Maintain and recommend distilbutora to the Regional Manager for approval
- Ensure sales target and collections for the area under his/her coverage is met.
- Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager
- CarryOutsalesactMties In his / her area of coverage
- Ensure his / her terrltoiy with adequate shelf presence of the compans products
- They should have a minImum of 1 year post qualification experience In a related field and position
- Candidate must be goal oriented and a good team player with excellent business management skills.
- Must have ability to solve problems and work under pressure.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication Skills.
- Ability to drive a vehicle evidenced by a driver's license is mandatory.
- Our Ideal candidates should have a B.Sc Pharmacy, B.Sc in the natural sciences like Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Biological Sciences, etc.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job / Position of Interest" as the subject of the email. Application Deadline 31st March, 2020. Note: CV's should be submitted on or before close of business on Tuesday, March 31st, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts