Sales Team Lead at Business Day Newspaper
Business Day Newspaper - Established in 2001, is a daily business newspaper based in Lagos. It is the only Nigerian newspaper with a bureau in Accra, Ghana. It has both daily and Sunday titles. It circulates in Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Team Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Conference Sales Team Lead, whose primary focus will be to conceptualize every conference and events being held by the organisation and also to assist in leading all operational and marketing aspects of Businessday Conferences & Events.
- You will also be actively involved in the strategy and execution of special events and conferences that take place throughout the year
The primary responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for sales/marketing of sponsorship and conference operation for all conferences throughout the year.
- Responsible for planning and managing the programs so that they are fully integrated across marketing vehicles.
- Managing, planning and implementing targeted and effective cross-channel marketing campaigns, with the goal of securing maximum delegate revenue
- Working cross functionally, you will define, manage and assist with the execution on the program goals, messages, audience generation/email campaigns, speaker plan, collateral, event website and registration, and event logistics.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required: Marketing/Business degree preferred
- 3-5 years of marketing experience: Events/conferences marketing background preferred.
- Superior communication and people skills with the ability to work across all levels in an organization and with external event agencies.
- Exceptional leadership skills with a proven track record managing teams to deliver effective, integrated event programs and results
- High energy, outgoing, “can do” personality. Ability to thrive in a changing environment
- Vast knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Proven experience and track record of successful marketing campaigns and delivering world class conferences
- Strong understanding of event /conferences strategy, operations, and marketing
- Ability to create program goals, messaging, communication and overall event plans with minimal direction
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 19th April, 2021.