Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Sasakawa Africa Association/Sasakawa Global 2000 recruitment for Consultants
Sasakawa Africa Association/Sasakawa Global 2000 recruitment for Consultants
Aug 15, 2019, 1:10 PM
Sasakawa Africa Association/Sasakawa Global 2000 has worked for over 27 years with several frontline extension workers and millions of farmers in Nigeria to promote higher-yielding technologies of different crops under the MOU signed with the Federal Ministry of Agricultural (FMARD). The organization partners with ministries of Agriculture and Agricultural Development Projects to mount dynamic field demonstration programs, Postharvest agro-processing handling technologies, encourage public-private extension-led partnerships and also support the human resource development through Sasakawa Africa Funds for Extension (SAFE) Education Programme. The main goal of SAA is to improve livelihoods and incomes of small holder farmers through the promotion of improved agricultural technologies for both crops and livestock sectors. We seek to employ qualified candidate for the position below: Job Title: Consultant Locations: Kano, Jigawa and Gombe, Kaduna, Ilorin, Adamawa, Katsina, Ife Project Overview
- SAA/SG 2000 intends to conduct a Baseline survey in its intervention states and Universities (Kano, Jigawa and Gombe, Kaduna, Ilorin, Adamawa, Katsina Ife) to determine the benchmarks for its 2019 - 2023 Strategic plans. The survey is designed to capture data and information that will enable SAA to understand pre-intervention conditions of our target beneficiaries and to set benchmarks for monitoring, evaluation and impact assessments.
- Data and information will be collected on a set of indicators that will be used to assess achievement of the outcomes and impacts created by the interventions.
- In line with the above, the organization is looking for qualified consultants with cognate experience.
- Interested candidates must provide information indicating that they have the requisite experience of conducting similar activity
- Availability of competent skilled personnel who will handle the job
- The Consultant will be willing to double as an international consultant in case She/he is qualified to manage the overall survey across all the four SAA focused countries (Ethiopia, Uganda, Nigeria and Mali).
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts