Schneider Electric recruitment for a Sales Services Manager-Data Center,UPS
Schneider Electric’s capabilities in the solar market segment include complete electrical systems and power conversion solutions along with the intelligent controls needed for the most competitive smart grid integration, and lifecycle Operation and Maintenance services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Services Manager-Data Center,UPS
- Schneider Electric Field Services team is seeking a motivated Sales Services Manager who will be responsible for Sales and Business Development.
- The successful candidate should have exposure in sales or supply of Uninterrupted Power Supply, Precision Cooling, Advanced Racking Systems, Hot & Cold Aisle Containment, and Infrastructure Monitoring & Management Systems (DCIM)
Key Accountability Areas:
- Develops account profiles and executes the sales plan.
- Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
- Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
- Works closely with Inside Service Sales Representatives and the account manager to maximize business opportunities.
- Feeds the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs
- Educates customers on all Schneider Electric products and services
- Provides mentoring, coaching and guidance to other sales employees
- Coordinates and/or attends trade shows and marketing/sales seminars as needed
- Secures customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing activities with the customer (orders, delivery.)
- Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management and for account planning.
- Provides monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner.
- Participates in the preparation of analysis and reports on field service performance.
- Prepares sales quotations and proposals with the help of quotation team in respect of FS expected margin.
How to Apply
- Technical qualifications within the engineering field
- Prior experience with field service is an advantage.
- Thorough understanding of principles of Cooling, AC and DC power, various AC and DC supply circuit components
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including C-level customers
- Knowledge of Schneider Electric services offers is an added advantage
- At least 5 years in the space of Data Center, UPS, Cooling space
- Specialty in supply & support of Uninterrupted Power Supply, Precision Cooling, Advanced Racking Systems, Hot & Cold Aisle Containment, and Infrastructure Monitoring & Management Systems (DCIM) is highly desired
- Inside sales experience is a plus
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply