Secretary at Tati Agency
Tati Agency - Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- As a Secretary, you are typically the first impression of the company, often working at the front desk.
- You will perform tasks such as keeping files, booking meetings, setting appointments and managing day-to-day operations of a company.
- Knowledge in managing social media pages will be an advantage.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate departments or individuals
- Answer telephones and respond to inquiries via telephone or email
- Write emails, memos and letters
- Implement and/or develop office procedures and record systems.
- Book meeting rooms, set up conference calls and take messages and minutes during meetings
- Perform administrative tasks, including filing and photocopying
Required Skills and Qualification
As a necessary part of your team, you must have excellent time management skills and be able to multitask. Patience, organization skills and a can-do attitude are important. You should also have computer skills:
- Minimum of OND and 2+ years of clerical experience
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience maintaining and prioritizing a manager’s calendar.
- Experience in managing social media pages will be an advantage.
- Experience in data processing, bookkeeping or other skills you need to have performed
- Ability to work independently
- Organized and professional demeanor
N40,000.00 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th December, 2021.