Senior Electrical Engineer at Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Ref No: 827650
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- The Senior Electrical Engineer will provide technical leadership and direction to internal and external resources in the development and execution of strategic capital projects across 8 Personal Care manufacturing facilities in the EMEA region. Reporting to the Personal Care Engineering Manager, this individual will either lead or support projects of up to $80mm.
- Provide functional leadership to Kimberly-Clark resources, technical service providers, and equipment manufacturers in the design, development, commercialization, and optimization of manufacturing equipment and processes to meet business objectives
- Identify and troubleshoot complex technical issues and provide the necessary solutions to eliminate root causes
- Develop further knowledge and skills in the application of engineering principles, scientific analysis, LEAN principles, and project management
- Furnish on-site leadership and work direction during project installation, check-out, and start-up activities
- Establish and sustain a diverse global network of Kimberly-Clark and external partners to identify opportunities and solutions that maximize value for the EMEA business
- Engineering Director, Personal Care Engineering Manager, Regional Engineering Leads, Personal Care Plant Management
- Bachelor of Science Degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- 5-10 years of progressive experience in a variety of Personal Care mill and/or staff assignments
- Experience in the design and operation of high-speed manufacturing and converting equipment, with an ability to translate that knowledge into practical support of process, product, and capacity improvements
- Ability to work independently or to lead a team to complete projects within the required timeframe and budget
- Effective communication skills with the ability to discuss technical issues in a business environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and activities in parallel and drive them to achieve the intended results.
- Strong experience in the application of modern control theory and with manufacturing control systems including PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers), HMI (Human Machine Interfaces), variable frequency drives, servo drives, sensors, automated inspection systems, and Ethernet applications in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with external technical service providers, installation companies, and equipment vendors
- The role might require business trips of up to 2-3-4 weeks during peak project activity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply