Senior Human Resource Executive at Costarchem Nigeria Limited
Costarchem Nigeria is a subsidiary of costar USA. The company is a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation.
Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Human Resource Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinating recruitment activities to achieve required staffing levels.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with relevant network as a source to generate qualified applicants and maintain pipeline of candidates for staff replacement and succession plan. . Provide information on company operations and job opportunities to potential applicants. Screen and refer qualified applicants to hiring manager for interviewing. May provide initial screening for manager to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, salary requirements.
- Participate in development of annual recruiting budget.
- Assist in Implementing company policies and processes
- Coordinate the Performance management system via monthly KPI reviews
- Monitoring attendance of employees and submitting weekly report to Management
- Supervise facility maintenance (Cleaning, repairs, utility payments)
- Continuous improvement of administrative process.
- Identify skill gaps and organise suitable trainings.
- Conduct reference and background checks.
- Research, analyze, prepare and present hiring statistics reports.
- Correspond with job applicants to notify them of opportunities.
- Maintain records on recruiting activities as required
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree in a Human Resource Management or any related discipline with relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2022.