Senior Information Technology Officer at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Information Technology Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- With the supervision of the Director of Operations, the Senior IT Officer will perform a range of assignments related to planning, designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining AHNI’s computer information systems and applications, and is responsible for the design and maintenance of these systems and applications.
- The successful candidate will also support the development of technical approaches in consultation/coordination with others involving a range of hardware and software tools and the interface of these various tools and develop programming in high level languages involving complex validity checks and processing that are complex and may involve varied and numerous programs and applications that are interrelated, requiring extensive interfacing with other applications and systems.
- S/he will oversee the operation, maintenance, trouble-shooting and local enhancement/extensions of automated systems; monitor transactions to measure the performance and continuing effectiveness of AHNi’s IT systems.
- S/he is responsible for maintaining the office local-area network (LAN), wide-area network (WAN), network segment, Internet, or intranet system and provide day-to-day onsite administrative support and periodic servicing of the network and all peripherals..
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- BS/BA Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or its recognized equivalent with 4 - 5 years post national youth service relevant experience of which 2 years should have been in a supervisory role.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Experience with a multi-site network (at least 3 sites) with a minimum of 200 users is highly desirable.
- Or MS/MA Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or its recognized equivalent, and 5 - 7 years post national youth service relevant experience of which 3 years should have been in a supervisory role.
- Candidate must possess Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here for more information
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Application Deadline 5th December 2023.