Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Transport / Logistics / Haulage > Senior Logistics & Clearing Officer at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
Senior Logistics & Clearing Officer at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
Jul 16, 2020, 9:44 PM
Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market. The company has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. Our vision is to be leader in the agricultural sector. Our mission statement is “Let’s grow together”, growing hand in hand with our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Logistics & Clearing Officer Reference No.: LCO20200005 Location: Oyo
- Following up with the payment of LC and Bill of collection.
- Issuing insurance policy that covers the transportation of the shipment from the port to the warehouse.
- Opening the e-form-M online and upload the proforma invoice (PI), in addition to the insurance policy and the NAFDAC certificate.
- Submit the e-form-M to the bank for validation, and follow up with them to make sure that no delay will occur.
- Checking the e-form-M status on Single Window Trade system.
- Submitting the shipment documents in addition to the PAAR to the clearing agent, after confirming the clearing agent that will handle the process from the head of department.
- Submitting the custom revenue receipt to the clearing agent in addition to the original shipment documents, upon receiving it from the bank.
- Follow up with clearing agent on the process, and make sure it does not exceed the free days to prevent demurrage.
- Preparing debit advice and send it to the insurance company and purchase department.
- Requesting the shipment documents from purchase department for confirmation, to be sent to Nigerian bank, in order to issue Pre-Arrival Assessment Report (PAAR) for the shipment.
- Minimum of BSc Degree
- Minimum of 6 years cognate experience in shipping and clearing.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the emailApplication Deadline 31st July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts