Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Senior Process Engineer at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
Senior Process Engineer at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
Jan 17, 2020, 2:46 PM
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited - Our client is an integrated indigenous EPCI company in Nigeria construction and engineering services to the energy sector, they are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers Industry: Engineering Job type: Full-time
- Process Improvement and flow Assurance Engineering, to Supervise the Process team and monitor the preparation of process designs and deliverables for basic/conceptual, Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Detailed Engineering Design (DED) according to specifications.
- Flow Assurance Engineering
- Prepare Process design and deliverables for feasibility studies, conceptual/basic engineering, FEED and DED.
- Preparation of Piping & Process diagrams (P & ID).
- Assign duties, supervise and coach Process Team,
- Ensure timely completion of projects and contribute to overall company profitability.
- Liaise with other departments, clients, vendors, subcontractors and approving authorities on projects.
- Participate in internal and external meetings.
- Participate in engineering design and safety reviews.
- Provide input to preparation of tenders and Cost Time Resource (CTR) estimates for proposals.
- Conduct Site visit and submit report.
- Preparation of data sheets and technical specifications.
- Preparation of process simulations.
- Conduct Process calculations (sizing of equipment, valves, lines and pumps, hydraulic calculation, blow down calculation, etc.)
- Review Process deliverables performed by Engineers, Designers and CAD Operators.
- Perform inter-discipline design checks,
- Ensure strict adherence to HSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/Line Managers.
- Offfshore experience is needed and shall be an added advantage
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- M.Sc. is an added advantage
- NSE / COREN
- Minimum of 10 years in similar role.
- Proficient in Engineering System and Knowledge
- Proficient in vessel internals and selection.
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Strong communications skills to work across departments.
- Excellent use of Engineering Software’s (i.e AutoCAD, HYSYS, UniSim, PipeSim, etc)
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards and Engineering Practices used in the industry – API, ASME & ISA, ANSI , AGA , IEC, API, PIP etc..
- Good analytical skills.
- Essential high level of English language written and spoken.
- Concern for order, quality and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system
- Highly motivated and have ability to work under tight deadlines.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts