Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Senior Strategic Account Manager Job at NRS-Group
Senior Strategic Account Manager Job at NRS-Group
Jul 18, 2019, 10:16 AM
NRS-Group is a Spanish company with 20 years of experience developing innovative solutions and services related to SMS and other communication channels for telecommunications providers, carriers, SMS aggregators, mobile operators, OTTs and companies of all sizes around the world. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Senior Strategic Account Manager Location: Abuja Description
- As a Strategic Account Manager you are requested to hold a SMS background to build new relationships with carriers, aggregators, MNOs and MVNOs based in Nigeria.
- If you meet these requirements, you are the person we want to incorporate our team!
- Are you passionate about the world of technology and telecommunications? Would you like to work as a Strategic Account Manager with a fixed salary, commissions, variable by objectives? If you answered yes to these questions, this may be your offer.
- We are looking for a professional with minimum experience and indispensable of 4 years in sales of technology of big companies of SMS or VOIP in Nigeria. An Account Executive passionate for hunting new business, with excellent skills at building strong customer relationships, demonstrated ability to control technical sales cycles, and proven capability building and closing a high quality sales pipeline.
- Build new relationships with Nigeria-based operators, aggregators, MNOs and MVNOs.
- Provide a solution-oriented sales approach over the full delivery lifecycle, driving company growth by growing and maintaining new business pipeline.
- Work closely with the sales management and support team to permanently check the best set of actions to be carried out in relation to the revenue plan.
- Contribute and build the regional plan, with a clear focus on rapid implementation.
- Accurate and timely forecasting, acting as a business leader to build a solid, predictable and recurring revenue.
- Ability to evaluate situations, perform root cause analysis and provide creative solutions.
- Availability to travel
- Languages to be assessed: Spanish
- Training: ADE, Marketing or similar career
- Experience: 4 years as an Account Manager in large SMS Enterprise Technology Sales or VOIP in Nigeria. Experience building solid building solid relationships with middle and high level executives.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
- Fixed salary between €8,000 and €10,000 gross per year + commissions based on sales + variable by objectives + per diems + payment of km
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts