Senior Tax Manager - SSA (Anglophone) at Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Tax Manager - SSA (Anglophone)
Job ID: R73250
Join our Baker Hughes Regional Tax Team!
- As part of the Global Tax Team, the Regional Tax Team is responsible for executing the tax strategy and maintaining compliance with local tax laws, across all taxes.
Partner with the best:
- By joining the Baker Hughes Regional Tax Team as a Senior Tax Manager – SSA (Anglophone), you will be part of an experienced team of direct and indirect tax experts across Baker Hughes who provide Baker Hughes with industry-leading tax compliance and advisory services.
As the Senior Tax Manager - SSA You will be responsible for:
- Acting as trusted tax advisor for overall Tax matters in the region
- Providing commercial tax support, BD support, tax technical analysis, policy interpretation, support with transaction execution and management of tax audits
- Implementation and support of global tax planning.
- Advising on local transfer pricing regulations.
- Advising on withholding tax and indirect tax matters.
- Reviewing and approving tax returns prepared by GTC.
- Identifying UTP and timely report issues to the relevant tax functions.
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field from an accredited university or college.
- Have a minimum of 8 years of experience in Tax Accounting within Big 4 or US multinational.
- Have the ability to discuss tax technical matters in various cross-functional team settings.
- Have hands on experience in complex tax environments.
- Have knowledge and working experience of Direct and Indirect Taxes with a large organization.
- Be a team player and be able to interact, educate and influence both tax and non-tax professionals on tax-technical matters.
Work in a Way That Works For You
- We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working With Us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes.
- We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their completely authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working For You
- Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. However, to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today.
- We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities.
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefit.
- Comprehensive private medical care options.
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply