Service Desk Analyst at Paykobo.com
Paykobo.com is a leading e-commerce retailer that is into manufacturing, marketing and sales of data card and sales of wide ranges of technology products. Also, helps customers with sourcing technology requirements from all over the world.
We are on a mission to enable companies, enterprises, government agencies and international organisations with the technology infrastructure and solutions they need to improve productivity and run efficiently. At Paykobo.com, we aim to always provide value to our customers at unbeatable prices (yes, we can match any other price in the market!).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Department/Unit: IT Department / IT Solutions
Purpose of the Job
- Paykobo.com is customer-obsessed. You are the first point of contact for our customers and are majorly responsible for showing customers that Paykobo.com is committed to providing the technologies they need to improve their business processes and performance.
- You help our customers to have an amazing experience shopping with Paykobo.com.
- You do everything and takes proactive measures to keep customers satisfied with our products and services.
- You are the first point of contact for customers’ enquiries, questions, complaints and orders.
- You possess all the knowledge required to adequately respond to customers and achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
- You understand customers’ needs and proffer the best solutions (product or service) to meet the need and keep the customer satisfied.
Key Tasks 1 - Customer Service:
- Manage inbound and outbound calls, chats and go the extra mile to engage and satisfy customers.
- Provide superior service when assisting customers at the point of sale/checkout area; build repeat business through customer satisfaction.
- Actively seek quick and effective solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
- Troubleshooting common issues with a product or service
- Provide tailored responses that match the caller’s expectations and demonstrate a sense of urgency for their request
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to the management based on the analyses of customers’ needs, questions and information.
Key Tasks 2 – Documentation and Record-Keeping:
- Research and write technical product descriptions
- Recommend content topics and ideas to the appropriate department based on the analyses of customers’ needs, questions and information.
- Document problems and solutions for use in an internal database, and external customer support website and community site.
- Accurately and professionally document all customer contact and enter in an appropriate database.
- Keep accurate records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- You will have the necessary authority required to carry out your responsibilities.
- Degree in any Engineering or Computer related course
- Minimum of a (1) year working experience in customer service or account management
- Demonstrated experience/interest in providing technical support
- Proven success in a fast-paced support environment
- Experience taking ownership and driving resolution on customer issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages with an emphasis on Excel
Person Specifications and Required Skills:
- The successful post holder must be able to demonstrate appropriate skills and experience which will enable him/her to deliver against the main purpose and key responsibilities of the role.
The ideal candidate needs;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer handling, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills; focus on quality in customer experience
- Ability to work weekends
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Time management skills.
- Demonstrated interest in Technologies, the Internet and Applications
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment and to react with discretion under varying conditions
Skills Essential (E) or Desirable (D)
- Technical skills
- Oral and Written Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Time Management Skills
- Attention to details
- Leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Accepts responsibility for own behavior and job related tasks
- Proactivity and courage to recommend improvements
- Ability to work independently as well as inter-dependently
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- Learning and Growth Mindset
- Technical Service Desk Manager
- This role does not supervise any talent.
Within the Office
- IT Department and Digital Marketing Department
Outside the Office
We know our people are one of the most important factors for our success, so we reward you with benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. Our benefits include:
- Performance-related bonus
- Flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career growth through first-in-class training, resources and assistance for relevant certifications
- Clear career path.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply