Service Reconciliations Representative at Interswitch Group
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Reconciliations Representative
Job type: Contract
Department: Group Core Operations
- To carry out accurate and timely delivery of reconciliation operations services with regards to operations of products and services offered on the Interswitch Network.
- Ensure delivery of accurate and timely operations service delivery for seamless Pre-processing, Real-time processing and post transaction processing activities with regards to the following services
- Value Monitoring
- Pending and Failed transaction services notification investigation & resolution
- Transaction Reconciliation
- Reconcile the amounts credited to Interswitch by settlement bank against what Interswitch debited itself to remit to card acceptors for the Co-acquiring services (VISA, Mastercard, UPI, Discover, Amex, JCB etc)
- Reconcile transaction details from Card scheme against transaction details from Interswitch settlement reports for the Third-party processing services (GTB, ABP, EBN etc)
- Generate Expected Account entries reports for the Finance Mgt team with respect to entries relating to 3rd party network schemes’ transaction processing (POS Settlement account, Co-acquiring settlement account, UPI settlement account, Verve global settlement account etc)
- Operations Compliance
- Daily call over/validation of standard operations activities to ensure compliance with defined standards and agreements ie Implementation call over, Routine service delivery tracking, Service Transition signoff
- Regulatory Compliance
- Fulfilment of requests as it relates to Audit (Internal & regulatory) Routine Audit/Compliance data delivery
- Adhoc Reconcile Independent Network Member transactions against details hosted within Interswitch (ie PTSPs) for resettlement where applicable
- Reconcile transaction details from connected systems within a chain which come together to provide a service to ensure that processed transactions on all systems maintain the same information hence guarantying transaction integrity ie Postilion switches, Product Platforms, 3rd Party Apps deployed at ISW (eg GMPP)
- Reconcile transaction details between internal Interswitch systems and external value delivery systems for all transactions to allow for settlement adjustment where value has not been delivered as expected (Telcos, Billers, Financial institutions etc)
- Business Account reconciliation reporting
- Academic Qualification(s): B.Eng / B.Sc
- Professional Qualification(s): N/A however relevant experience in EFT, Database mgt and/or Accounting systems principles is an advantage
- Experience (Number of relevant years): 0 - 2 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.