Shift Production Supervisor at Henkel
Oct 29, 2020, 9:36 PM
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Production Supervisor
Job ID: 20008244
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Coordinate & monitor all packaging line activities to ensure achievement of production KPI's in a safe manner and enforce compliance to good manufacturing practice at all time.
- Enforce and drive compliance to safety & quality standards and procedures.
- Identifying training needs for subordinates and make recommendation for closure of gaps.
- Plan and co-ordinate operation for effective utilization of resources (material machines and man).
- Ensure compliance to good manufacturing practices across the lines/ sections while on duty.
- Ensure packaging machines and equipment are operating at optimum level at all times.
- Prepare shift production reports which includes: hourly output reconciliation and posting on SAP, identifying losses and improvement areas. Involvement in review of RCA for top issue and constraints.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree In Production Management, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Must have experience in Powder production.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience.
- Experienced working with Multi-track machines will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Contact information for application-related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org