Site Acquisition Officer at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited / Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Acquisition Officer
- Responsible for managing a bulk site acquisition program.
- Managing site acquisition personnel to accomplish market objectives.
- Establishing project priorities and goals for project performance including budget and schedule limitations.
- Manage real estate acquisition operations for assigned area to ensure that assignm ent and scheduling of work flows timeline.
- Manage quality control, data entry and tracking of Site Candidate Packages, Collocation Applications, License/Lease Agreements, and other Site Acquisition documentation.
- Manage preparation and update of site status reports/databases, site close-out packages, and attend client meetings as required.
- Provide guidance and direction to site specific site acquisition issues as they arise with the Site Acquisition Specialist(s) and contractors.
- Liaison between site acquisition team and Engineering for deployment and field operations.
- Liaise with the community and property owner for any conflict resolution
- Negotiate and oversee the negotiations performed by site acquisition personel to meet client guidelines.
- Work with site acquisition personnel, client/Contractors and client’s legal team to resolve business and legal approval issues.
- Evaluate current procedures and recommend changes to improve efficiency of execution of site acquisition program.
- Oversee the completion of Zoning and Permit applications for submittal to jurisdictions and coordinate the zoning process with outside counsel and vendors.
N50,000 - N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th August, 2022.