Soap Machine Operator at Evans Industries Limited
Evans Industries is a manufacturing company, established over 20 years ago. Our purpose is to develop high quality home and personal care products at an affordable price. We are an ISO 90001 - 2015 certified company, therefore, all our operations comply with international standards. In admiration of the high quality products, Evans Industries products have become a household name and can be found across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Soap Machine Operator
Employment Type: Full Time
Slot: 4 Openings
- Soap Machine operators take care of all machine-specific functions such as configuring the equipment, loading and operating the machines, and optimizing the machine capability.
- They need to ensure that the machine works at its full capacity, oversee its maintenance, and perform timely quality checks.
- Operate machine, efficiently, safely to achieve set target.
- Contribute to waste reduction management programme.
- Assist the team in the overall company’s objective.
- Ensure machines are clean, maintained in accordance with good preventive maintenance culture.
- Regularly inspecting machine to identify any replacement malfunction and repair and report to appropriate Person.
- Ensure strong adherence to safety, quality and good manufacturing practices.
- Assist the technical team in carrying out periodic repair and maintenance.
- Ensure work area is clean, safe and organized.
- Assist the supervisor and production manager in any job assigned to you.
- Candidates should possess minimum of Trade Test / SSCE / ND qualifications with 1 - 5 years relevant work experience.
- Must have experience in the soap making machine (Stamper, over-wrapper, etc)
- Must have good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th October, 2023.