Social Media Influencer Host at Afro Health
Afro Health is a health and wellness platform on a mission to promote a healthy lifestyle within African and Caribbean communities in the UK. We pride ourselves on being the onlyhealthcare brand that offers multivitamins formulated specifically for people of melanated skin.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Influencer Host
Employment Type: Part-time
- Find influencers on Instagram, contact them and negotiate with them to take part in Instagram Live interviews that you will host and present.
- You will manage the relationship with all influencers end to end and will be solely responsible for the communication between them and Afro Health.
- You will be encouraged to suggest ideas to raise brand awareness and assist with content creation for the page.
- You must gave excellent written and spoken English that is clear and concise
- You must have access to the internet and have a good connection to enable you to host Instagram live interviews
- You must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- You should be a good problem solver and should be familiar with Instagram
- You should be bubbly, charismatic and likeable as you will be the face of the brand.
- You should be prompt in responding to DMs and if need be, contact people via email.
- You will be involved in determining the topics that you will discuss many weeks in advance and will maintain a spreadsheet containing all the key information.
- You will create topic titles, suggest hashtags and liaise with the social media manager to create the post that will be used to promote and advertise the IG live.
- You will be required to join a weekly team call once a week (every Tuesday)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 0 - 4 years work experience.
- Location:This role is remote (You will work from your location)
- Start date: Monday 3rd January, 2022
- Duration: 3 months (ongoing subject to probation)
- Tentative end date: 31st March, 2022
- Notice of termination: 2 weeks both ways
- Work hours: 10 hours a week, 40 hours per month
N50,000 paid on the last Friday of every month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Send us a DM on Instagram @afrohealth telling us why you think that you are a good fit for the role.
- Interviews will start in December 2021