Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Social Media Manager at Dressmeoutlet.com
Social Media Manager at Dressmeoutlet.com
Jul 11, 2020, 7:11 PM
Dressmeoutlet.com is a foremost retailer for high-quality fashion products, health & beauty products and home-goods. With up to 10,000 products to shop from, we retail various sophisticated styles from premium designers globally with over 40% of products on Dressmeoutlet.com manufactured within Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager Location: Lagos
- Digital sales and marketing inclusive of advertising and campaign development
- Establish meaningful content and digital insights optimization
- Develop best practices for the advancement of DMO's digital presence
- Communicate daily with internal stakeholders and teams to grow digital sales and fanbase.
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university with minimum 2nd Class Upper.
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experience with digital analytics
- Experience using Google or Microsoft Excel to analyze data
- Experience with paid digital campaigns a plus (Facebook Ads, Google Ads etc).
- Competitive pay
- Excellent learning environment for solid professional and personal growth
- Mandatory company training and courses
- Personal employee handbook & full-time contract after 6 months of dedicated high-performance
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, non-traditional, indigenous, high-growth company.
- Other high-performance perks such as company discounts, product freebies and event invitations.
- Company laptop, phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output
- Annual company / individual performance-based bonuses
- Flexible Minimum Working Hours and overtime pay.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, introduction letter or personal summary or Cover Letter and Samples of your work / certificates, where applicable, to: firstname.lastname@example.org The specific job opportunity being applied for MUST be noted in the email subjectApplication Deadline 30th August, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts