Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Software Sales and Marketing Officer (NYSC Intern) at Uptitek Limited
Software Sales and Marketing Officer (NYSC Intern) at Uptitek Limited
Mar 18, 2020, 3:48 PM
Uptitek owns and vends ERP systems. At Uptitek, we provide hybrid ERPII systems for our clients. This means, we customise our existing ERP systems which expose and consume application programming interfaces (API) to meet the requirements of a wide range of businesses in Nigeria and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Software Sales and Marketing Officer (NYSC Intern) Location: Lagos
- The Marketing Officer will oversee activities and campaigns of the marketing department. Relevant knowledge about techniques and principles is required of the candidate.
- Your job will be to ensure that the operations of the marketing department are successful in goal setting and meeting, as determined by the management.
- A successful candidate is enthusiastic, driven, and great at communicating. Management of a variety of ventures is an important element to the position.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on multiple media channels, including social media, print, and otherwise.
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities that will enhance the company’s presence.
- Use metrics to evaluate ventures after completion, having seen them from start to finish.
- Prepare marketing material content for publishing and ensure proper distribution.
- Research market to identify growth sectors and opportunities.
- Communicate with management in order to monitor expenses.
- Liaise with management to prepare budget.
- Assist in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Assist the marketing manager in overseeing the operations of the department.
- Raise brand awareness by organizing and attending marketing events and activities.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts