Sonographer at Vincintoire Limited
Vincintoire Limited - We are committed to the development of HRM. We recruit and consult HR.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sonographer
Location: Agege, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Explaining sonographic procedures to patients, answering questions, preparing patients by applying the gel to the skin, and positioning the patients on the table.
- Ensuring clear images for diagnostic purposes and making adjustments to the sonographic equipment when necessary.
- Selecting the appropriate settings and adjusting the patients' positions accordingly.
- Monitoring and caring for patients to ensure their safety and comfort during the procedures.
- Presenting the sonograms and preliminary findings to the Physicians.
- Completing the appropriate documentation and maintaining patients' histories and medical records.
- Maintaining and cleaning the sonographic equipment.
- Performing medical procedures, such as administering oxygen, taking vital signs, and giving emergency treatments.
- Bachelor's degree in Sonography or related discipline
- Experience: 2 to 3 years experience in the same role .
- Strong technical, communication, interpersonal, and patient service skills.
- Good eyesight and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, judgment, and decision-making skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Sonograher" as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 18th June, 2021.