Store Manager (Auto-Parts Retailer) at Dunn and Braxton Limited
Dunn and Braxton Limited - Our client is a foremost Auto-Parts Retailer of genuine (OEM) parts and accessories for all brands of vehicles in Nigeria.
They are recruiting well-experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager (Auto-Parts Retailer)
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Store Manager will manage all day to day operational, financial and sales aspects of its retail outlet in Surulere, Lagos.
- The role will lead and supervise the customer service, finance, admin and dispatch teams
- Manage all store operations to improve market penetration, provide excellent customer service, and generate increased return on investment
- Plan workloads and assign work schedules on a daily/weekly basis
- Maintain a safe work environment, including vehicles, for all employees
- Manage and protect company assets, including controlling store expenses
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
- Monitor store sales and profit performance on a daily basis
- Work with existing and new customers to generate revenue opportunity for the store and execute the plan to take advantage of the opportunities
- Build and manage a store team and consistently deliver high levels of customer service and business results
- Minimum of a good First Degree from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 5 years management experience working in a retail store. Experience in auto parts industry will be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills, work ethic, excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Proven record of high performance and sales growth.
Starting base salary is NGN150, 000.00 monthly net.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 26th November, 2021.