Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Store Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Store Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Feb 4, 2020, 10:59 AM
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer Location: Lagos Job Type: Full time Reporting To: Store Supervisor
- To assist the Store Supervisor in management of material issue and receipt.
- Assist in finalizing various MIS reports pertaining to store procedures.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Physical check of any damaged material on receipt of material.
- Maintenance and audit of material in stock.
- Inspect items to check and declare item as defective or serviceable.
- Carrying out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental objective.
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification.
- It requires between 0-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Inventory Management.
- Safety and Health Compliance.
- Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge.
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply Application Deadline 6th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts