Supply Chain Coordinator - Crown Plant st Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Coordinator - Crown Plant
Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun
- Plan and Coordinate sourcing and purchasing of goods and services, inventory management, warehousing and distribution of finished goods.
- The role is also responsible for implementation of all supply chain policies and procedures and best practices in the plant.
- Ensures that purchasing activities are conducted in accordance with documented procedures and with highest level of transparency and integrity.
- Coordinates warehouse functions of the plant in line with best practice and in conformity with company’s policy.
- Liaises with departments on plant related contracts ensuring delivery is cost effective.
- Reports all supply chain related activities, documentation processes, procedures and decisions, while making appropriate recommendations.
- Work closely with material planner to provide information and do a follow up the delivery schedule.
- Ensures minimum level of spare parts / raw material is Identified and maintained at all time and also oversees activities of the plant warehouse.
- Coordinates distribution of products to customers in cost efficient manner without compromise.
- Keeps track of approved suppliers, negotiates with them within restrictions, and makes supplier recommendations.
- Coordinate Annual Supplier Evaluation.
- Ensures compliance with Food Safety Management System (FSMS) related activities and communicate safety issues with vendors.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Science related or Supply Chain Management fields.
- Minimum of 5 years experience (experience in Crown / Metal printing will be an added advantage)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV or any other ERP software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint Presentation
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1th February, 2022.