Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Systems Analyst Job Vacancy at Jumia Nigeria, 3rd October, 2018
Systems Analyst Job Vacancy at Jumia Nigeria, 3rd October, 2018
Oct 3, 2018, 6:40 PM
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC. We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Systems Analyst Location: Lagos Job type: Full Time Responsibilities
- The primary responsibility for this position includes both development and systems analysis for Jumia applications to implement business change requests.
- You will help implement scalable solutions and ensure that all system changes meet business, quality and architectural guidelines.
- Successful candidate will have exceptional analytical skills and will be expected to have hands-on programming skills in building enterprise applications.
- Identify creative and scalable technology solutions for issues encountered by the development teams.
- Participate and contribute to multiple cross functional meetings with technical and business stakeholders.
- Assist application roadmap development and help implement technology best practices.
- Work with onshore and offshore development teams for project implementations.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal teams to achieve assigned tasks.
- Support systems analysis and development activities based on business and technical requirements, and interact with other teams on systems integration activities.
- Prepare documentation such as functional specifications, technical specifications, user manuals, etc.
- Support and troubleshooting for Jumia Systems tools
- Fully manage Access Control List and user administration
- Experience working on e-commerce or other transactional sites
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in developing large scale mission critical systems an added advantage.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in system development.
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming and software engineering fundamentals
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts