Talent Acquisition Lead at Access Bank Plc
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Lead
Job Type: Full time
- Our Group recruits, develops and rewards the people of Access Bank. Our teams advise, design, and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help achieve superior results.
- We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the Organization’s most valuable asset, our people.
- We are recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Professional to lead and manage the Access Bank recruitment team.
- The position includes extensive interaction with business managers, senior stakeholders and candidates and offers longer-term growth opportunities within the Human Resource Group.
How you will fulfill your potential ?
- Work with teams to develop, coordinate and execute recruiting strategy, including a focus on diversity, sourcing, marketing, and the competitive landscape for specific functional skills across the firm
- Attend specific sourcing and relationship building events, interview and evaluate candidates, make hiring recommendations, and manage the offer process with a focus on candidate experience
- Manage summer internship program and experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 7+ years of relevant experience
- A recognized professional certification will be an added advantage e.g. CIPD, SHRM, etc
- Strong interest in the Financial Services industry
- Self-motivated, proactive, and passionate
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with a commercial mindset
- Ability to work with multiple audiences, while building strong personal networks across a complex, consensus-driven organization
- Ability to understand, dissect and analyse data to drive decisions and/or make recommendations
- Focused on data integrity
- Strong creativity, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to create, share and communicate a compelling data analysis to influence outcomes with our stakeholders
You can expect excellent benefits, personal development, and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity! This is inclusive of but not limited to:
- Competitive pay that surpasses industry and matches global standards
- Adequate training and development to help improve your knowledge.
- Employee recognition based on Performance
- Career Growth
- Merit driven performance management system
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply