Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > Security > Technical Officer at Royalsec Services Company Limited
Technical Officer at Royalsec Services Company Limited
Jun 3, 2020, 10:43 PM
Royalsec, a Limited Liability Company, inevitably one of the notable Industrial Security Organizations in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer Location: Lagos
- Ensure compliance with policies for usage of organization's machine, equipment and appliances.
- Ensure prompt and controlled purchase and filling of diesel in generator.
- Maintain and manage of records/registers for fuel purchase and consumption; also machine, equipment and appliances maintenances.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance activities for all assets.
- Installation, troubleshooting and configuration of equipmentТs where necessary e.g. Computers, TV, DSTV, CCTV, Intercom, Access door control system, America fence wire and electrical appliances.
- Proper disposal of damaged and expired material.
- Take inventory of stock of all appliances, equipment and spares.
- Improving existing programs by evaluating objectives and specifications, reviewing proposed changes and making recommendations
- Prepare reference material for users by drafting operation instructions
- Prepare technical budget for purchases and maintenance activities.
- Process improvement
- Purchase and replacement of damaged/expired appliances/fittings (bulb, cables, cameras etc.).
- Proper labeling, handling, packaging, storage and protection of stock.
- Outstanding knowledge of software maintenance
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Load balancing and scalability
- Database/Software performance modification
- Minimum of an OND in related discipline
- Minimum of 5-Years' experience as a Technical Officer
- Must be ready to resume immediately
- Applicants must reside around Ojota, Apapa, Yaba and Surulere axis.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 17th June, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts