Technical Operator at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Operator
Job ID: req35647
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Job Grade: 3
About Your New Job
- The Technical Operator reports to the Shift Team Leader and is responsible for ensuring shift/line production plan execution by optimizing performance.
- He/She is also responsible for ensuring Operational Health and Safety, Production Output and Product Quality while minimizing the impact on the environment.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Operate and Maintain Manufacturing Equipment and Utilities.
- Deploy Engineering Technical Skills to
- Ensure Equipment Availability at all times and Operating at OEM's Rated capacity.
- Deliver output associated with a production line for maximum effectiveness and efficiency. Executes machine start up, continuous operation, shut down and change over following standard operating procedure in a safe way to avoid risks damage or waste.
- Controls relevant standard process parameters by means of reference tables, Reads and interprets values on screens, monitors, and other relevant measuring instruments / devices. Follows standard cleaning and sanitizing procedures - Operating with the proper tools usage and methodologies.
- Makes certain that shift reports for own area of responsibility are prepared on time and according to agreed requirements.
Education / Experience
- Higher National Diploma or equivalent qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience on high-speed production equipment.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Prior high-speed production machine maintenance or operating experience, especially on Bottling machines will be an advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate basic Technical, troubleshooting and Problem-solving skills.
- Sound understanding of bottling line machine/tool technology and operation.
- Sound understanding and appreciation of maintenance and process operations.
- Computer Literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply