Technical Sales Executive at Costarchem Nigeria Limited
Costarchem Nigeria is a subsidiary of costar USA. The company is a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation.
Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Executive
Location: Abuja / Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams.
- B.Sc Degree in Civil / Chemical Engineering, Architecture, Chemistry, other qualifications may be considered based on attributes and experience.
- The candidate must have good knowledge of the construction industry, sales and marketing skills, good communication skills, business development, and strategic thinking.
- 2 - 5 years experience in sales and marketing of construction services, or products.
- Ability to communicate
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations with good communication skills.
- Excellent Reporting.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
N80,000 - N110,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th December, 2021.