Technologist (AHUSS 07) at Al-Hikmah University
Feb 12, 2020, 4:23 PM
Al-Hikmah University was licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in January, 2005. It is a faith-based, private and conventional University with a strong Islamic content. The University aims at providing high moral standard and academic excellence for the good of the Nigerian nation and humanity. It is also committed to the development of highest academic standards both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The University has graduated ten (10) sets of students. The University, which is developing at a rapid pace, has seven (7) Faculties namely; Humanities and Social Sciences, Management Sciences, Natural and Applied Sciences, Health Sciences, Education, Law, Agriculture and the Postgraduate School. The current student population stands at about 5,000.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Technologist (AHUSS 07)
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Department: Humanities and Social Sciences
- Candidates must possess O’Level Certificate with a minimum of five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics plus a B.Sc / HND in Mass Communication / Photo Journalism.
- Computer competency and NYSC discharge certificate / certificate of exemption are mandatory.
Conditions of Service
- Comparable to what is obtainable in the public universities in Nigeria.
Application Deadline 26th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters, two (2) photocopies of their certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae (15 copies) to:
Adeta Road, Adewole Housing Estate,
P.M.B. 1601, Ilorin,
- Applicants should indicate in their Curriculum Vitae the position applied for.
- Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Reports on letter-head directly to the Registrar, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin. They should also advise their Referees to state in their Confidential Reports, the position applied for and the Departments / Units where the position is based in the University.