Trade Finance Representative at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Finance Representative
Purpose of the Job
- To provide support to the Trade Finance, Clearing, Procurement, and Treasury teams in addressing inconsistencies reported on shipments and to ensure appropriate processing of Trade Finance Operation documents as they relate to Import/Export.
- Keeping track of the export receivables tenor and ensuring that business units and importers are promptly informed as necessary.
- Processing Letters of Credit application forms, amendment and cancellation requests.
- Preparing insurance certificates for upload to Form M.
- Processing NESS fee payments and obtaining loading documentation from the export and flour operations teams, respectively.
- Collecting tracking details from suppliers and updating same on a bi-weekly basis.
- Tracking status and position of shipping document to facilitate the clearing of goods.
- Coordinating export document documents with the export department and across all business units.
- Maintaining records for offshore loans, payment guarantees, and maturity dates.
- Assist in the delivery of pre- and post-shipment documentation by the Clearing and Procurement teams.
- Paying and monitoring group customs duties to speed up the clearance of imported goods.
- OND in Accounting and other related courses.
- Five (5) O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- 2 years in a similar role.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good analytical & problem- solving skills.
- Be able to work independently and a good team player.
- Have excellent attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency