Training and Admin Officer at Bizpool Africa
Bizpool Africa is an outsourcing agency which trains and creates career opportunities.
Job Title: Training and Admin Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit a young and driven personnel who can own the responsibility of this role with litte or no supervision.
- The candidate should be hardworking and resulted oriented in an effort to carrying the organisation to the next level.
- This role requires one who will carry the responsibility of the training activities of the company (External) from pitching, to meetings, to closing deals and evenproject management of the training while also managing the Admin activities of the company (Internal) supervising an assistant.
- Develop, facilitate and supervise training programs for trainees.
- Assess the needs of organisations, implement training and development plans, and facilitate a wide variety of training programs that enhance the effectiveness of the trainees.
- Overseetraining programmes that include Online training & webinars, printed manuals, training videos etc.
- Determines training needs and requirements for organisations and institutions by meeting with heads / management, engaging employees, or using surveys.
- Lead, direct and manage theday-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities.
- Manage the asset and inventory operations for the company.
Other Roles Include but not Limited to:
- Review existing training materials produced by third parties to determine appropriateness and relevance to current day needs and businesses.
- Creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- Delivers in-person and online training sessions or hires experts to do so
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews.
- Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment, and manages course enrolment
- Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
- Manage the asset and inventory operations
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records such as employment contracts, verification of documents etc.
- Work on assigned task from the executive management and their consultancy partners
- Oversees the on boarding and posting of new hires,including orientation and exit process.
- Update internal databases with new recruitment and contract information
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as required..
- Manage office time sheets; ensure timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
- Ensure the smooth operation of all administrative functions in the office.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in any Management Science area or a related field
- 2 years relevant experience in training and development management
- Minimum Experience in Admin roles
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills
- Passion for Capacity buidling and development
- Must reside within Abuja and should be familiar Government training bidding process.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Great use of Social media for marketing purpose.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th May, 2021.