Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Transmission Access Planning Engineer at C & I Leasing Plc
Transmission Access Planning Engineer at C & I Leasing Plc
Jan 25, 2020, 1:54 PM
C & I Leasing Plc - Our client in the Telecoms sector is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transmission Access Planning Engineer Location: Lagos
- Produce detailed microwave link engineering design using Pathloss planning tool.
- Plan and design Fiber infrastructure route and connectivity plan using google earth and AutoCAD planning tool.
- Produce detailed integration (L2, L3) and IPDCN plans for optical multiplexer and aggregation Nodes.
- Produce detailed synchronization plan for last mile links/sites.
- Produce detailed IP networking plan and LLD.
- To provide transmission engineering support and information timely and accurately.
- To ensure that accurate scope of work is issued to contractors to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
- Ensure Cost effective solutions and innovative approach to network planning is maintained.
- Optimize and manage transmission capacity end to end across the access network.
- Topology network designs (architecture) and capacity dimensioning.
- Develop work authorization to be sent to the relevant stakeholders.
- Analyze and determine the type of equipment to be used for transmission purposes.
- Resolve transmission failure and problems attributable to planning.
- Aggregation and optical Node dimensioning and capacity management Principles
- IP networking
- GSM Knowledge
- Microwave Transmission equipment
- Fiber route and connectivity planning.
- Electrical radio engineering, microwave radio transmission at high frequencies and fibre optic transmission networks
- Experience in connectivity, route planning, IP planning technologies, topology, logical networks.
- Microwave systems transmission planning
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email. Application Deadline 25th January, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts