Treasury and Administrative Officer at Synapse Services
Synapse Services is the largest provider of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We provide patient centred care in a calm and serene environment with a robust mixture of Local and Internationally trained professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury and Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform Clients deposit and withdrawal transactions (cash and cheque) within approved limits and provide responses to customers’ enquiries or complaints in a polite and courteous manner within the cash area.
- Manage daily balancing and reconciling of office accounts and handle daily bank deposits
- Document bank transactions by processing checks and online deposits in a proactive manner
- Enforce credit policies to ensure that defaulters and patients with extended credits pay on time
- Enter all payments received from clients are entered into designated databases
- Post payments to appropriate accounts and maintain logs of daily receipts
- Maintain petty cash logs, receipts, and balances
- Handle cash clearing and credit balancing activities along with determining and investigating unidentified accounts
- Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Ensure proper and complete record keeping and filing of all transaction reports and receipts
- Support and participate in the deposit mobilization effort of the Centre.
- Actively support the client advisor team in raising deposits by crossselling, giving general information about products and services and referring clients to the client advisors.
- Assist in debt recovery
- Act as cover in the absence of the Accounts Officer
- Ensure that Cash is arranged and stored in an orderly manner (according to denominations) in the safe box and ensure that the cash cabin is neat, tidy, and free from all prohibited items.
- Verify the correctness of customers account details (Name, account Number, account type etc.) and signatures before performing deposit and withdrawal transaction.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Assist at the front desk in handling patient admissions and provision of information to patients, families, and visitors
- Assist in updating enquiry and inpatient log
- Assist with collating and sending attendance reports to HR
- Act as cover in the absence of the Admin Lead
- Assist in following up client appointment
- Assist in registering and scheduling clients on our EMR and appointment scheduling app (setmore)
- Assist in preparing UDT reports and documentation.
- Any other duty assigned by Supervisor
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Accounting
- 1 - 2 years of working experience
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Proactive problem-solving approach.
- Stress tolerance.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill.
- Working Knowledge of EMR is an advantage
- Good Reporting Skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. E.g Treasury and Administrative Officer - Lagos
Application Deadline 16th August, 2022.