Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Trithel International Consulting Vacancies for Business Managers
Trithel International Consulting Vacancies for Business Managers
Apr 29, 2019, 10:30 PM
Trithel's first engagements in 1992, were from two, prominent, Nigerian companies namely CAKASA Nigeria Company Limited (CSNL), a foremost oil and gas services and engineering firm (popularly regarded as the BECHTEL of Nigeria), and the National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS), subsidiary of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), charged with the responsibility of overseeing the upstream sector of the Nigerian Oil industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Manager Locations: Lagos, Kano, Port Harcourt Job Description
- A prestigious cinema in Lagos seeks to employ a hardworking, organized and meticulous individual as a Business Manager to help organize effectively its cinema site operations.
- This individual will be responsible strategizing and focusing on the long term interests of the business.
- The successful candidate will be expected to trail new business opportunities and strategically position the company to continually stay ahead of competition.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to the company’s goals and objectives with the aim of increasing profitability.
- Oversee the operations of the cinema sites and concession at the site.
- Ensure that the sites maintain the safety of guests and employees by complying with company standards, Health, Safety and Environment legislation and meeting all other statutory requirements.
- Review management information/reports and seek opportunities for preventing loss
- Ensure the security of cash and company assets.
- Identify capital expenditure opportunities to enhance cinema profitability and maintain operational service standards
- Create a significant tailored systems and models to improve the logistics processes.
- Supervise the cinema managers ensuring that guest expectations are met and targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Conduct industry research and analysis to create a detailed business plan on commercial opportunities.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a performance-based culture.
- Drive retail profitability by maximising RPH, minimising shrinkage and wastage.
- Monitor and continually improve the quality of the service delivered to the cinema guests.
- BSc/HND/BA in Business Administration , Marketing and Sales or Finance from a reputable University.
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- 3-4years proven experience as a Manager or in a similar position.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Team Oriented
- Ability to multi task and prioritize projects.
- Proficiency with MS Office software required, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts