Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Vacancy at TalentSquare for a Business Development Lead in Lagos
Vacancy at TalentSquare for a Business Development Lead in Lagos
Mar 18, 2019, 5:58 PM
At talentsqr (RC 1453480), we are helping to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them-- we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client's understand how people are important to their business performance. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Development Lead Location: Lekki, Lagos Job Type: Full-time Job Description
- We are seeking for a Business Development Lead to deliver new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with clients, as well as conducting research to identify new markets and opportunities for partnership in Nigeria and internationally.
- The Business Development Lead will be expected to be an experienced business development professional who has a passion and track record for developing strong relationships with existing and potential corporate partners.
- Our ideal candidate has experience in business development and the ability to coordinate teams to execute according to a plan. They will have excellent communication skills, a passion for developing creative partnership strategies, and familiarity with the media and entertainment space in Nigeria and internationally. He/she will use data and performance metrics to improve continuous while seeking new methods and systems for effective client partnerships.
- Build effective working rhythm with COO and partnerships team
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present us to potential clients using tailored, creative and effective sales strategies
- Research and onboard client relationship management system for tracking
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Report to the COO on weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales results and propose solutions to consistently meet and exceed targets
- Have Identified various client needs and suggest new and creative partnerships
- Identified bottlenecks and developed internal processes to ensure a consistently excellent working relationships with clients
- Built long-term trusting relationships with various clients
- Proven work experience in business development
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to create and deliver engaging and compelling presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Track records of working with and achieving sales quotas
- Experience using CRM software(s) to work through building a sustainable and strategic pipeline of clients
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts