Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacancy For a Creative Content Writer at Naija Cupid Weddings
Vacancy For a Creative Content Writer at Naija Cupid Weddings
Mar 13, 2018, 5:14 PM
Naija Cupid Weddings, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Creative Content Writer Location: Lagos Job Type: Part-time Job Description
- We are in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, social media content and web copy.
- We're looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content.
- The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads.
- This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
- The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
- Identify readers' needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Update website content as needed
- Familiarity with keyword placement and Optimize content using SEO best practices.
- Ultimately, you'll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tone
- Proficiency with WordPress
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Ability to work independently and remotely or as an active member of a team
- Must own a laptop.
- Must be either an undergraduate, entry level graduate, Corper and preferably female
- Proven experience in creating/writing content for websites and other digital media (written samples of work required).
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts