Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacancy For Design Support Officer In A Reputable Interior Design Company
Vacancy For Design Support Officer In A Reputable Interior Design Company
Nov 6, 2018, 1:14 PM
Owens and Xley Consults - Our client, an Interior Design company located in Abuja urgently require the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below: Job Title: Design Support Officer Location: Abuja Job Description
- The Design Support Officer will assist in the design process and provide administrative support to the Lead Designer.
- She will be an interface between the company and its clients.
- Update the company's social media page
- Send and update newsletters
- Generate new ideas through an observation and study of industry trends and practices
- Keep and update clients' database
- Assist clients in making decisions for design and aesthetic selections
- Create and communicate design concepts of projects to clients
- Prepare and communicate project plan to clients
- Assist in preparing project reports and other relevant documents
- Meet with clients and communicate the company’s service offerings to the clients
- Respond to enquiries (mails and calls) from clients
- Manage the company's website
- Compile and update product catalogue
- B.Sc in Architecture.
- Experience: 2-3 years in similar role.
- Candidates must live in Abuja
- Candidates must be female
- Proficiency in the use of applications such as AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Project and time management skill
- Communication skill
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts