Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Vacancy for a Call Center Agent (Hausa Speaking) in a reputable Commercial Bank
Vacancy for a Call Center Agent (Hausa Speaking) in a reputable Commercial Bank
Apr 12, 2019, 3:27 PM
Workforce Group - Our client, a reputable Commercial Bank is currently recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Call Center Agent (Hausa Speaking) Location: Lagos Job Description
- We are currently recruiting Contact Center Agents for a reputable bank. H/She will be the liaison between the bank and its current and potential customers.
- H/She will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in any relevant discipline
- Fluency in Hausa.
- Must be resident in Lagos.
- Must not be more than 27 years old.
- Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills.
- Attractive Basic pay
- Other Benefits: Pension plus HMO.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts