Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacancy for a Community Business Officer at Hazon Holdings
Vacancy for a Community Business Officer at Hazon Holdings
Sep 25, 2019, 2:13 PM
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Community Business Officer Location: Lagos Job Description
- We are looking to recruit a Community Business Officer who will be assisting the community manager for creating innovative & exciting methods for public awareness & engagement
- The community Officer will moderate online and offline conversations with our community, and drive the awareness of HUB projects through creative, clear and compelling web and social media communications,
- Implement social media & communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Launch community initiatives (e.g maintain an online forum, create an events series & write email newsletters).
- Provide engaging text, image & video content for social media accounts.
- Maintain the content calendar and ensure it is regular, relevant & up to date.
- Monitor & report on feedback & online reviews.
- Marketing - Manage and grow organization's presence through blogs, social media and other online outlets. Develop engaging content to market all our products.
- Ensure the website is up to date with current products and offerings.
- Managing all support and administrative staff
- Managing maintenance of facility and all assets
- Liaise with management to relay customer feedback insights gained from online conversations within the community.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers and industry professionals.
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends
- Customer relations - Delivering quality customer service, membership administration and social media engagement. Engaging with the member community to foster collaboration. Liaising with internal stakeholders and relaying customer feedback gained from online/offline conversations.
- Sales - Driving sales activities to grow the valley community, supporting the Founders and GM on all sales activities
- Carry out other duties as assigned by senior management
- Degree in Communications or English, or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a community manager.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Cutting edge interest in social media and must be abreast of its fast changing nature.
- Social self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial, and enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts