Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacancy for a Sales Support Officer at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited, 19th September 2019
Vacancy for a Sales Support Officer at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited, 19th September 2019
Sep 19, 2019, 3:27 PM
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client, a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC is currently recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Support Officer Location: Lekki, Lagos Job Type: Full-time Job Description
- Provide support to sales team and respond to customer and prospect queries. Contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensure smooth sales team operations.
- Open new accounts, ensure that quotes prepared conform to current product and pricing confirmations.
- Generate sales quotations for both new and existing clients.
- Maintain constant communication with the sales team and obtain updates from them regularly regarding their opportunities and ensure that these are updated by the CRM team within the given timeline.
- Ensure reporting updates by the branch’s quotations statistics on a monthly basis and present it to the Branch Manager and Customer Relations Manager.
- Ensure sales orders and delivery plans are prepared on time for sales team. Supervise and monitor deliveries. Confirm payments and process all deliveries and Installations.
- Review pending orders and specific customers’ requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience.
- Maintain effective communication and work relation with Stores, Credit Control, Maintenance, Customer Service Departments, Engineers and others…and ensure that the requested job is completed.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Provide up-to-date information on delivery commission and installation of company’s products and services to the management team and the clients.
- Receive and process LPOs from clients. Create quotations and other documentations in respect of purchase order done by clients.
- File all necessary documentations of the registered customers and prospects.
- Prepare and sort statements of accounts. Prepare and submit related reports on request.
- Attend to walk in customers and resolve their enquiries.
- Ensure all customers receive consistent, relevant communication across all channels.
- Enable individual customer information to be shared throughout company’s sales team when requested by CRM Manager to improve customer interaction and allow cross-selling and up-selling.
- Prepare and send introductory letters to organizations on behalf of the company.
- Follow up with new and existing clients.
- Make sure deliveries of Company’s products are done according to Company’s standards.
- File and keep accounts and documentation of registered customers and prospects
- Make, receive calls and mails from both new and existing clients
- Follow up on all yearly maintenance accounts of Gensets.
- Prepare daily sales reports.
- Prepare commission for BM & Sales Executives.
- Create Sales Orders for project quotation and update quotations on AX Dynamics.
- Follow up with Credit Control department to make sure Sales Order is being raised and confirmed.
- Handle payment confirmation.
- Conduct monthly and weekly items forecasts.
- Send bank release to the concerned department.
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent follow up and coordination skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good knowledge of company’s products and services
- Good customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Strong administrative and organizing skills
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Strong team work abilities
- Graduate in Business Administration or equivalent. B.E-Electrical / Mechanical would be preferred. MBA or Master's Degree is a preferred.
- Min 3-5 years of experience in the sales support field.
- Previous or current experience in Industrial Products is a plus.(To specify products: Generators, Escalators, Elevators, Switches, Lightings Transformers, Compressors, Home Appliances etc….).
- Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts