Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Vacancy For an Executive Assistant at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited, 9th July, 2019
Vacancy For an Executive Assistant at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited, 9th July, 2019
Jul 9, 2019, 9:14 PM
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Executive Assistant (Legal Background) Location: Lagos Industry: Oil & Gas Job Description
- Managing the internal recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts
- Performs orientations and update records of new employee
- Produce and submit reports on general HR and Document control activity
- Assist with payroll and adhoc HR activities.
- Enforce internal governance policies at all levels and regularly monitor compliance
- Ensure internal and external corporate documents are up to date
- Ensure all Company's documents are filed in an organized way
- Responsible for generating meeting reports and transcribing minutes from meetings.
- Enforce the flow of documentation process within the organization
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records
- A degree in Law
- At least one(1) year experience in Company related legal activities
- Flair for administration
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts