Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacancy For Assistant Research Manager at Kantar Nigeria
Vacancy For Assistant Research Manager at Kantar Nigeria
Apr 12, 2019, 6:15 PM
Kantar is one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies. Working together across the whole spectrum of research and consulting disciplines, its specialist brands, employing 30,000 people, provide inspirational insights and business strategies for clients in 100 countries. Kantar is part of WPP and its services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Assistant Research Manager Ref Id: R008658 Location: Lagos Job Type: Full time Details
- We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
- To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply.
- Preparing research instruments (questionnaires, discussion guides, observation checklists)
- Preparing & presenting research reports to key clients
- Preparing research instruments (questionnaires, discussion guides, observation checklists) for key clients
- Project and people management
- Analysing data
- Managing project scripting
- Developing best practice research process documents in line with development practise conventions – inception report, survey manuals, data management manuals etc
- Preparing PowerPoint and MS Word reports/ presentations
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Political Science, Economics or related field from a respected University
- An advanced degree in development or public policy is an advantage
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar position of a reputable research agency or a development organisation or NGO. A combination of client and agency experience is an added advantage.
- Team building and team leadership skills
- Good organisation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Suite
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to manage both qualitative and quantitative approaches
- Must be able to code qualitative data
- Good client management skills
- High proficiency in statistics
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts