Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Vacancy For Chief Operating Officer In A Renowned Beverage Company
Vacancy For Chief Operating Officer In A Renowned Beverage Company
Oct 30, 2019, 10:56 PM
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, an international beverage group is recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Chief Operating Officer - Expatriate Location: Lagos, Nigeria Job Introduction
- We seek to recruit an expatriate Chief Operating Officer (COO) for our operations in Nigeria. The position is based in Lagos.
- To act as the role model for leadership within the company, to support and lead the operational team, to help team members to develop and grow in their jobs, and to provide feedback as appropriate for that development.
- To build a strong, motivated and effective regional management team, ensuring that the General Managers are driving their own regional agenda.
- To ensure that the regular operating reviews with each region are conducted and action points both identified and followed up.
- The Chief Operating Officer will oversee the organization’s ongoing operations and procedures, and he will drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- To drive the company in order to deliver actual result in line with the Annual Business Plan, and to ensure that the key performance indicators are maintained or surpassed.
- To be directly responsible and accountable for managing all activities within all Autonomous Operating Regions of the company.
- Engineering degree
- MBA is a plus
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience in a senior management role whitin an international company
- At least 10 years experience in the Manufacturing/FMCG industry
- Excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics
- Previous experience in Africa / emerging markets is a plus
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts